Oregon Township is located in Lapeer County. Our mission is to promote the health, safety, and quality of life of the people in the community, while making every effort to protect the rights of individual property owners.
The Office is currently closed to the public until January 15th for more information please check the Public Notice page for updates due to the Covid-19 Virus with exception of December 28th. The lobby will be open for property tax payments from 9am to 5pm, only one person will be allowed in at a time and if you are paying in cash please have exact change.
The January Board Meeting will be virtual, you may call into the meeting by using one of the following telephone numbers 301-715-8592, 312-626-6799 or 646-558-8656, meeting ID 350 036 5241 and passcode 211136. The Board Meeting states at 6:00pm, please call in a few minutes prior. Thank you and be safe
2021 Holidays that the Township will be closed
- New Years Day, Friday January 1
- Martin Luther King, Monday January 18
- Presidents Day, Monday February 15
- Memorial Day, Monday May 31
- 4th of July, Monday July 5
- Labor Day, Monday September 6
- Columbus Day, Monday October 11
- Veteran’s Day, Thursday November 11
- Thanksgiving Eve, Closed at 1:00pm Wednesday November 24
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday November 25
- Christmas Eve Day, Friday December 24
- Christmas Day, Monday December 27
- New Years Eve Day, Friday December 31
- New Years Day 2022 Monday January 3
The Oregon Township website has been provided to allow information access to residents otherwise unavailable due to our limited office hours and the Township is happy to present this Website designed specifically for you, the residents of Oregon Township.
The Township hopes you, both new and existing residents of Oregon Township, will benefit from the information provided by the website. Please feel free to email me your feedback on this website and any ideas that may enhance its purpose. Be sure to check back for the latest information and public notices.
2525 Marathon Road
Lapeer, MI 48446
Phone: 810 664-5971
Fax: 810 664-0014